The Company is committed to ensuring that guest privacy is protected through its company policies.
What we collect
The Company may request guest personal information for the supply of services, or for the improvement of services.
What we do with the information we gather
The Company may only request and use personal information for the reasons stated.
The Company upholds that if it requires to use information previously given beyond the scope of the above purpose of use, guest consent must be given.
Sharing information to third party
The Company will not sell, lease or distribute personal information to a third party, except where such disclosure:
- is with guest permission
- is in accordance with or required by applicable law.
- is necessary for the protection of the safety or property of our guests or the public, and it is difficult to gain the consent of the individual.
- is part of the Company’s management and supply of services, and it is required for your convenience or service.
Managing personal information
The Company takes all measures to secure and protect personal information from illegal access, loss, theft, and change or otherwise unauthorized use.
Access to information
The Company, within a reasonable time period, will disclose an individual’s information to him/her or their agent if requested. The exceptions are as follows:
- if such request if considered to be made in connection with illegal purposes.
- if such disclosure will harm an individual’s life, body or property.
Changes to information
The Company, within a reasonable time period, will change, add to or delete personal information on the basis that this information is inaccurate at the guest’s or proxy’s request.